Zum Auffrischen und Üben
Antwort schreiben

Re: Today's word of the day...

Sa 3. Okt 2009, 22:57

Knutschi :mrgreen:

So 4. Okt 2009, 11:25

I like the flu shots!

They will sell so many portions of Tamiflu & Co. that there is no need to invent Vogelgrippe this year! :pfeif:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 08:55

Did I hear ducks? :mrgreen:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:14

no, storks :mrgreen:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:17

No storks around at the moment ... I hope they were not shot on their way back to the Spanish Outback!

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:18

Neddi is pregnant? :shock:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:22

:prust:

Neddi will surely shoot you for that! :lol:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:28

The Gerüchteküche is brodeling because of neles Schnellshot :lol:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:36

That was only consequential:
Neddi spoke about birdflu, Caro about Neddi's ducks, and then Knutschi told us, the subject was* storks ... conclusion: Neddi is pregnant :mrgreen:

* would you please so kind to tell me the correkt tense for the indirect speech??

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 09:42

Knutschi heard it through the grapevine ...

Nele, don't ask me any grammar questions today! I think I caught a cold ... :flenn:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 10:04

I cannot say why (give grammatical reasons) but it just sounds right, nele...

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 10:17

Ah, now I know why I am always tired! :lol:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 10:26

We not only solve problems you never had, answer questions you never asked, we also give you the genuine symptoms of experiences you do not have! :mrgreen:

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 10:56

I promised you to give us some impressions of my Englisch lesson last Friday:

I changed the group because of a lunch date :mrgreen:, in this group I felt very confident. In the opposite to my collegues I understood everything (the trainers English was very clear and comprehensible). Sometimes I saw the questionmarks in my collegues eyes ...)

The trainer gave me compliments for my skills in paraphrasing, when I did not knew the adequate vocabulary (and this happened quite often). :mrgreen: He was not really satisfied with our using the tenses ... :oops:

I am no longer scared of beeing on the fair in Milano end of month and beeing forced to talk to customers :mrgreen: .

Last weekend I watched two English Courses on TV and this morning I began reading a part of the New York Times (sometimes supplement to the Süddeutsche Zeitung).

Mo 5. Okt 2009, 11:43

May I? Or are such "notes" not wanted?

I changed the group because of a lunch appointment , in this group I felt very confident. As opposed to my collegues I understood everything (the trainer's English was very clear and comprehensible). Sometimes I saw the questionmarks in my collegues' eyes ...)

###################
Appointment ist neutral - date ist oft mehr ein Rendevouz als ein Termin
Antwort schreiben

Hosted by iphpbb3.com
Beliebteste Themen: PC, Erde, NES

Impressum | Datenschutz