Zum Auffrischen und Üben
Antwort schreiben

Halloween weekend

Mi 4. Nov 2009, 19:30

Hi everybody:

What about last weekend. Did you go for the Halloween hype? I badly wanted to but finally, just about leaving for the evening party, I noticed that my costume had grown small over last year and also that I had bought not exactly the right colours /dying for my hair.

So I took on to prepare a very quiet evening with my Kurbis - pumpkin and the family, but finally we had a great time opening up and scooping out the seeds, and cutting it out, turning it really spooky. The other day we were having a great soup made of the chopped pumpkin flesh, potatoes and some other vegs, including a lot of chili and sorts of hot spices.
Well, this nasty little empty pumpkin figure is still laughing at me from the window sill, shining brightly in the evenings, and I wonder when it will decompose, giving way for xmas angels, elfs and reindeers.

What about your halloween nights?
scooter

Re: Halloween weekend

Mi 4. Nov 2009, 20:09

Halloween is for kids! As a child I went out with my bag and we knocked on doors and called "trick oder tread".
I'm out of that age! :mrgreen:

Mi 4. Nov 2009, 22:39

I refuse to participate in any kind of helloween activities.

Mi 4. Nov 2009, 22:42

Me, too.

Do 5. Nov 2009, 09:17

We got dressed as vampire and witch, then took off to meet with friends who celebrated their first wedding anniversary. They got married at a spooky castle in full costume as an old long dead couple last year.
We went to a halloween party with live band and had a hilarious time. As I couldn't take my classic flying broom with me inside, I took to the 'Smart' of all flying brooms and carried a swab in my belt.. :mrgreen:

Do 5. Nov 2009, 09:20

Helmine, modern witches hoover around ... :grinundwech:

Do 5. Nov 2009, 09:24

I simply didn't feel like dragging a vacuum about...and the guys of Fraport don't like appliances to take to the air...I don't want to be accused of violating air traffic laws.

Do 5. Nov 2009, 09:37

I, also dressed as a witch, was with Helmine and her husband and their friends. Their friends dresses were absolutely great.

Unfortunately, at about 11:30 pm the music turned SO loud and my feet hurt (as I played a soccer match before) and I wasn't drunk enough, so I went home ;-)

But thanks for taking me, Helmine and lots of greets to your GöGa and the long dead couple ;-)

Do 5. Nov 2009, 09:40

You're quite welcome, Knutschi. It was a pleasure to have you around and thanks for driving. :bussi:
Antwort schreiben

Hosted by iphpbb3.com
Beliebteste Themen: PC, Erde, NES

Impressum | Datenschutz